My board is like the fancy version of the Jib Board. It has some carbon fiber in there for even more pop and stability when going fast. It also has a faster, harder base. I thought it made sense to have a legit wizard on my board because hopefully he will help me invent some new tricks this season. Wizards rule everything, but I'm pretty sure there are no wizards in Iceland because we are all Vikings!
Triple Base Technology
- Triple Base Technology is based on a three-dimensionally shaped nose and tail. Both are divided into three sections: a toeside base section, a center base section and a heelside base section. The base sections are slightly uplifted, similar to a skateboard’s concave.
- When fully laid into a turn the board’s entire effective edge forms a complete arc with the snow surface, providing unparalleled edge hold. The uplifted sidebases make the board forgiving so there is no chance of random edge catch.
- When riding flat-based only the centerbase section is on the snow so the board travels fast and straight with no hooky movement or edge catch
Bi Ax Laminate
- Torsional and longitudinal flex resulting in a forgiving and buttery ride.
- No explanation needed, this is one hardcore core.
Ultra Glide S
- Our standard sintered base that’s tough and fast and faster when waxed.