My pro model is an asymmetric board, which makes it easier to stomp tricks on the heelside. I am so damn pumped on it and the shape makes you feel badass. I mostly ride it for park, but it's a really good all around board, no big deal. I went for a mellow Back To The Future inspired theme for the graphics. The idea behind my cheese-grater-hammer-dental-floss-pick logo is just a combination of random things I really like, and I actually have them all tattooed on my body.
Triple Base Technology
- Triple Base Technology is based on a three-dimensionally shaped nose and tail. Both are divided into three sections: a toeside base section, a center base section and a heelside base section. The base sections are slightly uplifted, similar to a skateboard’s concave.
- When fully laid into a turn the board’s entire effective edge forms a complete arc with the snow surface, providing unparalleled edge hold. The uplifted sidebases make the board forgiving so there is no chance of random edge catch.
- When riding flat-based only the centerbase section is on the snow so the board travels fast and straight with no hooky movement or edge catch
Bi Ax Laminate
- Torsional and longitudinal flex resulting in a forgiving and buttery ride.
- No explanation needed, this is one hardcore core.
Ultra Glide S
- Our standard sintered base that’s tough and fast and faster when waxed.