This is our classic jib deck with a little camber update. It now has zero (or flat) camber because we think it makes the most sense for jib boards. The graphic story continues on though. Remember last years graphic where the skeleton guy was going up the chairlift? Well, this is the aftermath. He's gotten himself burried and dismembered in an avalanche on the way down. It's a reminder to always check the avalanche conditions before you go jibbing.
Triple Base Technology
- Triple Base Technology is based on a three-dimensionally shaped nose and tail. Both are divided into three sections: a toeside base section, a center base section and a heelside base section. The base sections are slightly uplifted, similar to a skateboard’s concave.
- When fully laid into a turn the board’s entire effective edge forms a complete arc with the snow surface, providing unparalleled edge hold. The uplifted sidebases make the board forgiving so there is no chance of random edge catch.
- When riding flat-based only the centerbase section is on the snow so the board travels fast and straight with no hooky movement or edge catch
Bi Ax Laminate
- Torsional and longitudinal flex resulting in a forgiving and buttery ride.
- No explanation needed, this is one hardcore core.
Super Slick X
- Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means its super slick durable and maintenance free.