This is our go-to park board that has a little stiffer flex and more stability to hold up to jumps. It's still awesome to jib though. People were stoked on the 'T-Rex Fat Human Pig Riding a Magic Carpet' and the 'Mayhem in the Classroom' boards we did so we decided to blend those graphics together. It turned into a dinosaur party. Maybe they partied too hard and died out that way. Who knows?
Triple Base Technology
- Triple Base Technology is based on a three-dimensionally shaped nose and tail. Both are divided into three sections: a toeside base section, a center base section and a heelside base section. The base sections are slightly uplifted, similar to a skateboard’s concave.
- When fully laid into a turn the board’s entire effective edge forms a complete arc with the snow surface, providing unparalleled edge hold. The uplifted sidebases make the board forgiving so there is no chance of random edge catch.
- When riding flat-based only the centerbase section is on the snow so the board travels fast and straight with no hooky movement or edge catch
Bi Ax Laminate
- Torsional and longitudinal flex resulting in a forgiving and buttery ride.
- No explanation needed, this is one hardcore core.
Ultra Glide S
- Our standard sintered base that’s tough and fast and faster when waxed.
Super Slick X
- Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means its super slick durable and maintenance free.