The Empire's black-suited pilots fly the full range of TIEs, including fighters, bombers, interceptors, and experimental models. Only a small minority of cadets in the academy's pilot training program actually graduate with commissions. They comprise an elite class within the Imperial Navy and have a notorious superiority complex. Nonetheless, they make great sacrifices. TIE fighter pilots are trained to complete their missions at all costs, disregarding their own survival.
22mm custom solid stainless steel free swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
Custom case back art related to the Imperial Pilot "Crash and Burn".
Imperial marker at the 12 o'clock position.
- 3 HAND QUARTZ
- Concave dial ring, applied numbers, custom molded hands inspired by the Imperial Pilot's helmet ventilation system, and Imperial marker at 12 o'clock position.
- 44MM, 100 METER/10 ATM
- Custom Solid Stainless Steel Case coated with Cerakote™ and custom bezel geometry.
- 22 MM CUSTOM STEEL 3 LINK
- Solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- CUSTOM CASEBACK ART
- For those who know, don't "Crash and burn" without Imperial Pilot