• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Rigid strap anchor plates for comfort and support
• Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Matte textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
• Discreet frame notches under strap anchors provide compatibility with most RX frames
• Oversized 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
• Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
• Ridgelock lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
Oakley Prizm™ technology is sport tuned for maximum contrast. Prizm™ Black Iridium, Prizm™ Jade Iridium, and Prizm™ Rose lens tints are purposely built for snow to enhance visibility of detail and contours allowing the rider to see clearly, react faster, and ride with confidence.