• All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Matte textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
• 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
• Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
• Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any light condition
Oakley Prizm™ technology is sport tuned for maximum contrast. Prizm™ Black Iridium, Prizm™ Jade Iridium, and Prizm™ Rose lens tints are purposely built for snow to enhance visibility of detail and contours allowing the rider to see clearly, react faster, and ride with confidence.
Oakley is known for making the best performance eyewear for the world’s best athletes, including snow goggles. Drawing from our distinct goggle heritage which all began with an iconic color pallet, the Sochi Collection features the striking neon green.