OAKLEY KOSTON FROGSKINS LX NIGHT CAMO
The latest look from a family that began with our very first dual-lens shades, Frogskins® LX combines classic cool with the comfort of a hand-made frame honed from lightweight yet durable acetate. Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms give it a modern touch, and the interior facing is lavished with a print of personality. Signed with metal logos on the earstems, this salute to time-honored style is today’s look of originality.INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES
- PLUTONITE® LENS - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- UV PROTECTION - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- THREE-POINT FIT - A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- ACETATE - Durable yet lightweight for all-day comfort, acetate allows us to achieve hand-made layering that brings a multitude of visual textures and hues to select frames. The result is unique styling with a high-quality look and feel.
- IRIDIUM® - Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.