A clean look and light weight make this the helmet of choice for our team of professional athletes.
Our pro team's helmet of choice, the Anon Helo 2.0 Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. A 180° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. The expedition fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 370g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- In-Shell 180° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides micro adjustments that are focused on the rear half of the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?