The Element is the board that launched the Arbor brand. Over the years, it has become our cornerstone, evolving with the times to remain the perfect all terrain design. The Element is a mountain twin built for super clean, highly reliable performance and constucted with with a focus on quality craftsmanship. This quintessential board speaks to our core mission and is sure to remain a classic for years to come. The Element is available in both System Rocker and System Camber technologies. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- FSC Certified Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay–up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360* Wrapped Edges: A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Entropy Bio Resin: Starting with their 2020 line Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin_ a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum based equivalent).
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor's detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for recycled material to improve the sustainability of Arbor's products.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
Essentially it is the opposite of traditional camber. There is a continuous concave or “rocker” shape between the tip and tail contact points. Reverse camber boards were traditionally recommended for beginners because it makes turn initiation easier and you are less likely to catch an edge. However, it also provides a looser feel which may not be the easiest for the beginner to control.
The continuous rocker profile has a very playful feel, is great for butters and floats well in powder.
The trade off is that there is less pop, they feel loose (which is only a bad thing if you don’t want a loose feeling board), doesn’t hold an edge as well as other profiles, and it is more difficult to stomp landings from big air.
The System is Arbor’s principal design platform. They developed The System to improve true rocker and camber designs by maintaining the integrity of both platforms without fusing either into a hybrid design. Arbor believes that hybridization sacrifices some of the inherent benefits of each design philosophy. The System is an advanced rocker and camber design that improves upon the benefits of each platform depending on the needs of each rider. Whether you prefer the crisp, fully engaged performance of camber or the surfy, butter feel of rocker, The System creates a clean, effective connection to the snow, delivering a smooth ride with enhanced control.
The Rocker System design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking
Directional boards typically have a longer, pointier nose, with a stance set back towards the tail. This makes them better suited to riding forwards. These boards will carve well on the piste and plough easily through powder – since the short tail naturally sinks while the large nose floats over the snow.
Powder-specific models will often deploy a so-called ‘swallow tail’ to accentuate the effect.
6 (1-10 Scale)
A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor snowboard with an extended 3-Year Warranty. For more information on their warranty policy, visit https://www.arborcollective.com/us/ warranty.
|Reverse Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Directional||Medium||
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|153cm||130-170lbs||24.95||29 / 29||7.65|
|155cm||140-180lbs||25.05||29.18 / 29.18||7.75|
|157cm||150-190lbs||25.15||29.35 / 29.35||7.85|