The Bryan Iguchi Pro Splitboard is designed to navigate nature’s most challenging terrain. This board is built with precision splitboard technology to deliver confidence on any mountain in all conditions. Be it summer corn, ice, or deep powder, this board will deliver a premium ride on any mountain pursuit.
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Highland Split Core – Our highly versatile Highland Core, with additional insert and centerline components for a premium factory splitboard.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs
- Uprise Fenders – 3 degrees, Deep Snow Performance, Maximum Float
A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Karakoram UltraClip - Karakoram’s new and improved splitboard clip is powerful, easier to use, and lighter. Once joined, the UltraClip fully constrains the seam of your splitboard to eliminate seam rattling, seam shearing, and seam rolling. The lever locks in the touring position as well to eliminate unwanted movement on the ascent.
The Camber System design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
7 (1-10 Scale)
An advanced process creating the highest density base material and fastest base that Arbor offers.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?