Bataleon Mens Wallie 2021
You Save: $108.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Wallie. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every obstacle in the park, accept no substitutes. That’s how this board works: you get yourself in trouble, the Wallie gets you out.
A fresh and innovative shape for jibbing and park riding. Utilizing JIB 3BT and skate inspired Wallie Tips, this board will change the way you look at the park. It’s a team favorite for rail riding and has secured its place as an instant classic in the line.
- Low Camber
- Jib 3BT: Optimized for Park riding, the centerbase on Jib 3BT™ is the widest in the range to give you extra stability while jibbing and pressing.
- Sidekick: SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT™’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. SideKick™ dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- Wallie Tips: Skate inspired WallieTips that will change the way you look park features and give you added confidence when approaching obstacles.
- Super Tubes: Hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core in 3 different configurations. The hollow carbon tubes reinforce the camber and greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- This board has different colour graphics depending on size, the 148cm is pink, the 151cm is green, and the 154 is orange. Please choose board based on which size suits your weight and riding style best to ensure you have the best time boardin'! If you choose solely on colour, maybe go buy some skis instead.
The side profile of camber looks like a rainbow. Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Adopted from the bend of alpine skis, camber snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop due to the bend in the board, providing better jumping characteristics. Advanced riders tend to prefer this bend, especially for hard carving and high-speed riding. Even when it comes to softer park snowboards, camber boards deliver exceptional pop and control.
However, they are not as forgiving of mistakes and can be more difficult to learn or progress on than a rocker or hybrid bend.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
3 (1-10 Scale)