Travel safer and relay important info to your team. The BC Link group communication system is specifically designed to improve backcountry conditions. Consolidated intelligent user interface is located at your fingertips: push-to-talk button, on/off switch volume control, battery indicator, channel selection, and earphone jack are all located on the Smart Mic unit.
Safer touring and smarter descents through real-time communication. Optimized for use with BCA Stash packs.
- Weight: 12 ounces / 340 g
- Smart mic dimensions: 3.3” x 1.0” x 1.8” / 8.0 x 4.0 x 4.5 cm
- Base unit dimensions: 2.5” x 2.0” x 6.0” / 6 x 5 x 15 cm
- Waterproof to IP56 standards
- Power outage 1 Watt for GMRS (more range, but shorter battery life), and .5 Watt outage for FRS (less range, longer battery life)
- 22 FRS and GMRS channels + 121 sub-channels ensures minimal interference.
- Radio includes option for pre-set channel selections.
- Compatible with all standard FRS/GMRS radios.
- Designed to be worn with all backpacks.
- Secure cord connection and alligator clip for shoulder or sternum strap.
- Glove-friendly controls, optimized for easy handling.
- On/off and volume control.
- Channel control.
- Push-to-talk button.
- Rechargeable 3.7-Volt lithium ion battery provides long battery life.
- Base unit can be clipped to belt or stashed inside backpack.
What's in the Box:
- One BC Link radio base unit connected to Smart Mic
- 110-Volt charger adapter connects to mini USB port on base unit
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?