From one-lap dawn patrols to all-day tours and couloir missions, the Black Diamond Halo 28 JetForce Pack is built to store your essential gear for day-long outings and provides a truly innovative addition to your avalanche tool kit. JetForce Technology, the result of a multi-year collaboration between Black Diamond and PIEPS, is the first avalanche airbag system to use jet-fan inflation. JetForce’s repackable airbag and fully rechargeable electronics system provide zero-cost user practice and travel-friendly performance. The Halo also features a dedicated avy tools pocket, HiLo helmet holder and single ice-axe attachment for securing your gear. Now with updated firmware, the Halo covers all of your needs for day trips and big lines.
- JetForce Technology airbag system built-in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps and zippered backpanel access
- Dedicated avy-tools pocket and single ice-axe attachment
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- HiLo helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and internal accessory pockets
JETFORCE TECH: (ref. third image)
- PIEPS automatic self diagnosis performs full system check on every startup
- Travel-friendly, fully rechargeable lithium-ion battery support 4+ deployments per charge
- Cordura airbag made from puncture-resistant automotive material is easy to repack for practice and multiple deployments
- Jet fan inflates 200 L airbag in 4 seconds, and automatically deflates after 3 minutes to create a potential air pocket
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?