Black Diamond Pilot 11 Jetforce Black
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 1
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Deep days and epic terrain come with their fair share of avalanche hazards, and the Black Diamond Pilot 11 JetForce Pack stores your essential gear and provides a truly innovative addition to your avalanche tool kit. Our go-to minimalist backcountry pack featuring JetForce Technology, the Pilot is ideal for heli laps, cat trips and out-the-gate resort skiing. JetForce Technology, the result of a multi-year collaboration between Black Diamond and PIEPS, is the first avalanche airbag system to use jet-fan inflation. JetForce’s repackable airbag and fully rechargeable electronics system provide zero-cost user practice and travel-friendly performance. The Pilot also features a dedicated avy tools pocket, tuck-away diagonal ski carry and a HiLo helmet holder. Now with updated firmware, the Pilot has you covered when all you need to carry are the essentials.
- JetForce Technology airbag system built-in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps and zippered backpanel access
- Dedicated avy-tools pocket and single ice-axe attachment
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- HiLo helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and internal accessory pocket
JETFORCE TECHNOLOGY: (ref. fourth image)
- Automatic system self-diagnostic electronics perform “good-to-go” system check on every start up: LED lighting in the handle indicates system status
- JetForce can redeploy multiple times on a single charge, costing nothing – in time or money – to practice as long as needed. Whether deployed for practice, in a false alarm, or during a slide, it is easy to re-arm the system for up to four deployments on a single charge.
- Cordura airbag made from puncture-resistant automotive material is easy to repack for practice and multiple deployments
- The Jet fan inflates 200 L airbag in 4 seconds, and automatically deflates after 3 minutes to create a potential air pocket