From summer campouts to surfing couches, the Burton Dirt Bag three-season sleeping bag will keep you comfortable even when air temps drop to as low as 40 degrees. Developed in collaboration with the award-winning gear heads at Big Agnes, its unique graphics are on a water-repellent lightweight nylon ripstop shell fabric that shields plush and packable synthetic insulation. A secret stash pocket keeps essentials like your phone within easy reach, and the entire bag unzips completely for use as a couch, campsite, or back seat comforter.
- Compressed: 8.5in x 8.5in [21.5cm x 21.5cm]
- Zipped: 80in x 35in [203cm x 89cm]
- Open: 80in x 70in [203cm x 178cm]
- 2.7 lbs. 1.2kg
- Polyester Taffeta Shell Fabric with Water-Repellent Coating
- Nylon Taffeta Lining
- Quilted Synthetic Insulation
- Lightweight and Packable Three Season Sleeping Bag
- 40º F Temp Rating / 4 C Temp
- Also Works Un-Zipped as a Comforter
- Zip Two Together to Create a Two-Person Sleeping Bag
- Stash Pocket
- Includes: Sleeping Bag, Travel Stuff Sack and Mesh Storage Sack
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?