Burton 2020 Custom X Wide
You Save: $360.00 (41%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Get pro-caliber speed and precision with the most aggressive board in Burton's lineup.
- FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Core: Use of end-grain woods in impact zones allows us to swap heavier woods for lighter weight species without sacrificing strength.
- Multizone EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Squeezebox: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- 45° Carbon Highlights: Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides a more aggressive ride.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you.
- Frostbite Edges: Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife” edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Camber provides the stability and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled by any other camber design.
Directional boards typically have a longer, pointier nose, with a stance set back towards the tail. This makes them better suited to riding forwards. These boards will carve well on the piste and plough easily through powder – since the short tail naturally sinks while the large nose floats over the snow.
This specific board has a directional flex with a twin flex pattern.
6-9 (Scale 1-10)
Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|158cm||150-200lbs||26.2||30.5 / 30.5||7.9|
|162cm||180-260lbs+||26.4||30.8 / 30.8||8.2|
|166cm||180-260lbs+||26.6||31.2 / 31.2||8.4|