Spark up the groomers, slash the stashes, and put your signature on every side hit along the way. Neck deep pow is cool, but nothing beats a day spent hot lapping your favorite runs, smashing side hits, and treating the whole mountain like a terrain park. Straight up, this board is hungrier for deep carves and natty airs than you are.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Squeezebox: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This boards bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in powder.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
3-6 (1-10 Scale)
Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Multi Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Tapered Directional (8mm)||Medium||Sintered|