Burton 2020 Family Tree Flight Attendant x Split
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Splitboard Core: Use of end-grain woods in impact zones allows us to swap heavier woods for lighter weight species without sacrificing strength.
- Squeezebox: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Mystery Glass: Using a formula from the future, Mystery Glass is the result of a robotic-built complex carbon layup that allows burton to manipulate flex and feel while revolutionizing strength-to-weight.
- Split Channel: Go ahead and get picky with your splitboarding stance, and continue to fine-tune it as the season unfolds. With the Split Channel, you get the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard. The days of compromise are officially over. All Burton splitboards with the Split Channel come with pucks pre-mounted for easy setup.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Channel Compatible Pucks
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Channel-Compatible Pucks included
- Rides Best with Hitchhiker Bindings & Burton G3 High Traction Skins
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This specific boards bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in powder.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
5-8 (1-10 Scale)
Methlon Base: Ultra durable and low-maintenance, Burton’s highest grade sintered base creates blistering speed that lasts all season.
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Multi Camber||Powder / Freeride||Regular||Tapered Directional (10mm)||Responsive||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|158cm||150-200lbs||25.2||29.9 / 28.9||7.6|
|163cm||180-260lbs||25.6||30.5 / 29.5||7.9|