Burton 2020 Killroy Directional
You Save: $216.00 (41%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Kilroy Crew likes to make it up as they go. At least now they know which end’s the nose. Built for any and all terrain, the Kilroy Directional blends the attitude and approach of our most trusted all terrain boards with a new unique shape and construction. Thrash without worries, this is high-performance without the price.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core: Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Squeezebox Low: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Infinite Ride™: Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Camber provides the stability and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design.
Directional boards typically have a longer, pointier nose, with a stance set back towards the tail. This makes them better suited to riding forwards. These boards will carve well on the piste and plough easily through powder – since the short tail naturally sinks while the large nose floats over the snow.
Powder-specific models will often deploy a so-called ‘swallow tail’ to accentuate the effect.
This specific board has a directional ship with a twin flex pattern.
4-7 (1-10 Scale)
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|154cm||120-180lbs||25||29.1 / 29.1||7.6|
|158cm||150-200lbs||25.4||29.7 / 29.7||7.9|