Blast past the learning curve with the easiest, most progression-friendly men's board Burton makes.
- FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core: Burtons classic tip-to-tail wood core, the 900G model utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load by 10% without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength.
- Squeezebox Low: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board_ which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
Just like it sounds this profile has no camber or rocker – it’s flat between the contact points.
These specific board run perfectly flat for the running length of the board, with a few millimeters of early rise rocker in the tip and tail. This shape is the perfect blend of the stability and precision camber offers, as well as the catch-free and playful personality of rocker. With no camber to press out of the board, turning takes very little energy to initiate. Flat boards perform well in all conditions, from powder conditions to hard-packed and groomers. It is great board shape for any rider.
This board also has easy bevel which gives the rider an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex_ sidecut_ length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
1-3 (1-10 Scale)
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|156cm||150-200lbs||25.8||30.4 / 29.9||7.8|
|158cm||150-200lbs||25.9||30.5 / 30.0||7.8|
|162cm||180-260lbs||26.1||30.9 / 30.4||8.1|