Burton 2020 Women's Day Trader
You Save: $180.00 (31%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold response, and strength.
- Squeezebox: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Frostbite Edges: Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife” edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Just like it sounds this profile has no camber or rocker – it’s flat between the contact points.
This camber style gives a stable ride, meaning it could be a good option for beginners except that, like the traditional camber, it’s prone to catching an edge.
It makes it good for landing big air and is fine for hitting jibs. It is quick from edge to edge so is great for riding through trees and tighter areas and provides plenty of edge-hold.
The trade off is that, due to having so much contact with the ground, this style will be a slower ride. If speed is your thing this may not be the way to go; also for beginners it will be easier to catch an edge than a rocker board but is more stable.
This Board features a longer entry rocker in the nose that transitions into a flat section just before your front foot for the remainder of the board. This will be the most powder specific board bend as it promotes lift and float for deeper days while not lacking stability and control.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
3-6 (1-10 Scale)
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Flat||Powder / Freeride||Regular||Tapered Directional (12mm)||Medium||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|140cm||80-120lbs||23.8||28.1 / 26.9||6.4|
|145cm||100-150lbs||24.1||28.6 / 27.4||6.7|
|150cm||120-180lbs||24.3||29.0 / 27.8||7.0|
|154cm||150-200lbs+||24.5||29.3 / 28.1||7.3|