Burton 2020 Women's Family Tree Anti-Social
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Squeezebox: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Split Channel: Go ahead and get picky with your splitboarding stance, and continue to fine-tune it as the season unfolds. With the Split Channel, you get the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard. The days of compromise are officially over. All Burton splitboards with the Split Channel come with pucks pre-mounted for easy setup.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry:
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Channel-Compatible Pucks:
- Rides Best with Hitchhiker Bindings & Burton G3 High Traction Skins
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
This board bend has entry rocker in the nose to add lift while a camber section under the back foot helps drive and control. This creates a bend that is easier to ride in powder or soft snow compared to directional camber while still giving the board stability.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
4-7 (1-10 Scale)
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Multi Camber||Powder / Freeride||Regular||Directional||Medium||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|147cm||120-180lbs||24.1||28.7 / 27.5||6.8|
|152cm||150-200lbs+||24.5||29.3 / 28.1||7.2|