The first women's binding ever remains our most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain. Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATESingle-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACKSingle-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Living Hinge™, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAPAsym Hammockstrap™
- TOE STRAPSupergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- BUCKLESDouble Take Buckles
- CUSHIONINGRe:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System, AutoCANT FullBED, B3 Gel
- BURTON WARRANTYAll Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?