Burton 2020 Women's Talent Scout
You Save: $120.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Off Axis Squeezebox: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultra-light carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you.
Like the name suggests, hybrid profiles are a mix of camber, flat and rocker. There are heaps of different combinations of this employed by snowboard manufacturers. The rocker in the tip and tail are great for turn initiation and float in powder, whilst the camber underfoot adds stability, pop and increased edge-hold. You get the edge-hold you need from the camber section underfoot and the float in powder from the rocker sections.
A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
A true twin shape is completely symmetrical. If you cut a true twin in half exactly down the middle, you would end up with two identical pieces of board.
This means that the nose and the tail are the same length and the same width and the bindings are centred on the board – i.e. they are equal distances from the centre of the board and the front binding is the same distance from the nose as the back binding is from the tail.
Of course, as you can adjust the width of the position of the bindings you could create a setback stance if you were so inclined but this would be unusual on a true twin given its purpose and might be a strange feel depending on the camber profile (i.e. one foot could end up being over camber and the other over rocker which would probably feel odd).
In addition to this a true twin has exactly the same flex in the nose and tail.
5-8 (1-10 Scale)
Sintered WFO Base
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Mulit Camber||All Mountain||Regular||Twin||Medium||Sintered|
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|142cm||100-150lbs||23.8||27.6 / 27.6||6.8|
|146cm||120-180lbs||24||27.9 / 27.9||7.1|
|149cm||120-180lbs||24.2||28.2 / 28.2||7.3|
|152cm||150-200lbs+||24.4||28.5 / 28.5||7.5|