Burton 2020 Youth Yeasayer Smalls
You Save: $99.00 (31%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The playful pint-sized sister to the board that opens new doors to all-mountain progression.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Biax™ Fiberglass
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable—The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s).
- Rail Ready™ Edge Tune
- Filet-O-Flex: Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding. Featured on the Name Dropper, Socialite, Social, Feather, ProTest, and Skipjack Surf.
- Scoop: Scooped tips so you don't catch anything funky. This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Super Sap Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
Just like it sounds this profile has no camber or rocker – it’s flat between the contact points.
This camber style gives a stable ride, meaning it could be a good option for beginners except that, like the traditional camber, it’s prone to catching an edge.
It makes it good for landing big air and is fine for hitting jibs. It is quick from edge to edge so is great for riding through trees and tighter areas and provides plenty of edge-hold.
The trade off is that, due to having so much contact with the ground, this style will be a slower ride. So if speed is your thing this may not be the way to go. Also for beginners it will be easier to catch an edge than a rocker board but is more stable.
Burtons Flat Top camber profile runs perfectly flat for the running length of the board, with a few millimeters of early rise rocker in the tip and tail. This shape is the perfect blend of the stability and precision camber offers, as well as the catch-free and playful personality of rocker. With no camber to press out of the board, turning takes very little energy to initiate. Flat boards perform well in all conditions, from powder conditions to hard-packed and groomers. It is great board shape for any rider.
A true twin shape is completely symmetrical. If you cut a true twin in half exactly down the middle you would end up with two identical pieces of board.
This means that the nose and the tail are the same length and the same width and the bindings are centred on the board – i.e. they are equal distances from the centre of the board and the front binding is the same distance from the nose as the back binding is from the tail.
Of course_ as you can adjust the width of the position of the bindings you could create a setback stance if you were so inclined but this would be unusual on a true twin given its purpose and might be a strange feel depending on the camber profile (i.e. one foot could end up being over camber and the other over rocker which would probably feel odd).
In addition to this a true twin has exactly the same flex in the nose and tail.
3-6 (1-10 Scale)
Burton will repair or replace any current season channel board purchased after 08/13/13 for 3 years from the original purchase date of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
|Size of Board||Weight Range||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut|
|125cm||70-100lbs||23||26.2 / 26.2||5.8|
|130cm||70-100lbs||23.1||26.4 / 26.4||6.1|
|134cm||80-110lbs||23.3||26.8 / 26.8||6.4|
|138cm||90-120lbs||23.5||27 / 27||6.6|