Burton [AK] Japan Guide 32L Backpack True Black X-Pac 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Designed for backcountry riding and guides. A backpack equipped with the functionality essential for large missions.
- X-Pac 210D
- Main compartment accessible from the back panel
- Easy-access internal shovel and probe storage
- Side Compression Strap: You can tell what it is just by the name "compression strap". By tightening this strap, you can reduce the volume of the bag and prevent the internal gear from becoming messy even during strenuous movements. The compression straps used on some items also serve as a clasp for spare jackets and gear.
- Helmet Carry
- Molded back panel with airflow zone
- Vertical Board Carry: This is a function that was introduced to the world more than 20 years ago. Designed for ease of movement and ease of use, the board's tail does not hit the back of the legs, allowing for stable hike without getting tired. Of course, both hands are always free
- Double layer bottom to keep out water
- Metal chassis that prevents shape loss and improves support
- Waist belt that distributes the weight of the pack
- Easy-to-use zip puller and buckle while wearing gloves
- Fleece liner zip goggles / accessory pocket / inner zip mesh pocket / side bottle pocket