Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 1
Fresh tracks and undiscovered zones are just a split, glide, and tour away from home thanks to this splitboard.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape/flex: Directional, 12mm Taper, Directional
- Core: Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core,Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/base: 45° Carbon Highlights,Recycled Sintered WFO
- Extras: Split Channel, Super Sap® Epoxy, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- Personality: 5 - 8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- Terrain: Park: 0, Groomers: 7, Powder: 10
This board bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in powder.
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
5 - 8 (1-10 Scale)