Burton Men's [AK] Baker Down Jacket Forest Night 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Lightweight, plenty of tech, and packable warmth for backcountry missions and mountain-top rendezvous.
Packable warmth is essential equipment for backcountry missions, and the men's Burton [ak] Baker Down Jacket delivers. Responsibly sourced high-loft down serves up the warmth, and lightweight ripstop fabric keeps the jacket light yet durable and packable into its own pocket for easy stowing. Details like pit zip vents and a durable water-repellent finish add everyday utility.
Waterproofing: DWR coating
Insulation: 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
Fit: Regular Fit
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Pertex® shell and lining is functional and lightweight, maximizing strength without adding bulk
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Quilt pattern designed to maximize down loft for increased warmth
- [ak] DWR coating
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Pocket utility loop
- Packable into a pocket
- Pit Zip vents
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets