Burton Men's [AK] Gore-Tex 3L Pro Hover Jacket Lapis Blue Dress Blue 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Built guide-tough. Pro-grade GORE-TEX three-layer fabric for surviving everything the mountain dishes out.
The Men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 3L PRO Hover Jacket is a pro-strength yet lightweight and packable GORE-TEX Pro Shell that's streamlined down to the stitching. Fully GORE-TEX seam taping further seals out hammering storms and is fueled at the core by the GORE micro grid backer to breathe like a fresh set of lungs when steaming up the bootpack. The balaclava-friendly neck gasket collar and adjustable powder gasket cuffs seal the perimeter from snow, cold, and wind, while a logical pocket array keeps essentials safely stowed for long days of sledding or splitboarding. This jacket is tested and respected by mountain professionals worldwide, no wonder it's the top choice for Terje Haakonsen.
Fit: Regular Fit
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX Pro is GORE's ultimate, three-layer breathable fabric. It's designed for maximum ruggedness and extreme use while providing the trusted weather protection of GORE-TEX with maximum breathability, durability, and temperature regulation on the skin track or boot pack
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Internal abrasion-resistant tape
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters
- RECCO® reflector
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket and interior welded media pocket and power mesh dump pockets