Burton Men's Cartel EST Binding Black 2021
You Save: $63.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That's just what the men's Burton Cartel Snowboard Binding has done, with the Hammockstrap 2.0, Smooth Glide buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® for pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
- Baseplate: Dual-Component w/ The Hinge, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower and 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, SensoryBED™
- Response: 6 - 8 (Medium - Firm)
- Straps / Buckles: Hammockstrap 2.0, Smooth Glide™ Buckles, Flex Slider, Supergrip Capstrap™
- Hi-Back: DialFLAD™
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
- Includes Reground Materials
- Burton Binding Warranty
With EST® bindings you benefit from all the advantages of The Channel™ system since the bindings mount on the outside of your feet and you do not have any hardware underneath your feet.
- Great board feel from the flexible foot beds
- Widest range of stance possibilities on the market
- Fast mounting, adjustments
Please note that EST® bindings will only mount to boards with The Channel™.
The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies, Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.
Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board.
Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste.
6 - 8 (1-10 Scale)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|