Burton Men's Custom Camber Snowboard 2023
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Burton's most trusted board, backed by a cult following as snowboarding's one-answer to all terrain.
From its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom Snowboard series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V™ combines camber's power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
About the graphic: Building on the clean, minimalist aesthetic that has set the tone for this iconic board, the latest Custom graphics draw on surf-inspired design and typography from the 70s and 80s. The result is a simple yet bold look to match the board’s poppy, versatile ride.
- Bend: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Directional Shape:Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Precision, control and pop.
The side profile of camber looks like a rainbow. Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Adopted from the bend of alpine skis, camber snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop due to the bend in the board, providing better jumping characteristics. Advanced riders tend to prefer this bend, especially for hard carving and high-speed riding. Even when it comes to softer park snowboards, camber boards deliver exceptional pop and control.
A smooth, reliable ride.
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
Flex: 5-7 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.