Burton Men's Genesis EST Binding Matty Black 2021
You Save: $90.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The men's Burton Genesis Snowboard Binding was built to meet the comfort, strength, and power demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plush cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in comfort. Advanced composite materials keep it lightweight, while The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or pair the EST model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Dual-Component w/ The Hinge, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower and 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, AutoCANT SensoryBED™, B3 Gel
- Response: 5 - 7 (Medium)
- Straps / Buckles: Hammockstrap™, Double Take Buckles, Flex Slider, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Includes Reground Materials
- Burton Binding Warranty
With EST® bindings you benefit from all the advantages of The Channel™ system since the bindings mount on the outside of your feet and you do not have any hardware underneath your feet.
- Great board feel from the flexible foot beds
- Widest range of stance possibilities on the market
- Fast mounting, adjustments
Please note that EST® bindings will only mount to boards with The Channel™.
The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies, Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration, MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility.
Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
5 - 7 (1-10 Scale)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|