Burton Men's Genesis Re:Flex Binding Black/Chalk 2021
You Save: $90.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Baseplate: Single-Component, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, AutoCANT FullBED, B3 Gel
- Response: 5 - 7 (Medium)
- Straps / Buckles: Hammockstrap™, Double Take Buckles, Flex Slider, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Includes Reground Materials
- Burton Binding Warranty
Re:flex bindings allow you to mount your bindings on The Channel™, 3 hole, or 4 hole pattern boards. They do this by using a standard mounting setup with disc and hardware underneath your feet.
The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies, Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration, MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility.
Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
5 - 7 (1-10 Scale)
|Binding Size||Boot Size|