Experience locked and loaded power and the convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection for the ultimate snowboard boot and binding system equipped with the BOA® Fit System.
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Liner Vecro Closure, Focus Cuff
- SHELL: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Snugger Strap, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- LACING: Sequence Boa®, TX3
- BACKSTAY: Step On™
- OUTSOLE/CUSHIONING: EST®, Step On™ Outsole, Burton Recycled Content Rubber
- RESPONSE: 7
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot.
Sequence BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
Imprint 3 Liner
Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response.
Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
Step On Outsole
Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.
EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort.
Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.
7 (1-10 Scale)
Step On Backstay
Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Snugger strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?