Burton Men's Process Camber Snowboard 2023
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 1
Calgary Shawnessy: 1
Lightweight true twin performance tuned to the ride-everything style of top pros like Mark McMorris.
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the men's Burton Process Snowboard is Mark McMorris' pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. Featuring PurePop camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it. The Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of PurePop camber.
About the graphic: Behind team rider Mark McMorris’ chill demeanor and effortless style is a powerful competitor. In keeping with the happy bears theme on the Process, the panda shares McMorris’ laid back but lethal style. After some UV exposure, the Yin Yang symbol glows in the dark, highlighting the balance of his easy-going style and intense competitive mindset.
- Bend: PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base: Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Precision, control and pop.
The side profile of camber looks like a rainbow. Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Adopted from the bend of alpine skis, camber snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop due to the bend in the board, providing better jumping characteristics. Advanced riders tend to prefer this bend, especially for hard carving and high-speed riding. Even when it comes to softer park snowboards, camber boards deliver exceptional pop and control.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 4 - 5 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.