Burton Men's SLX Boot Black/Red 2021
You Save: $141.40 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
As Burton's highest performance option, the men's Burton SLX Snowboard Boot combines the latest advances with a versatile flex and feel that's at home on any terrain. The Life+ Liner is our most comfortable yet, shaving weight, enhancing rebound, and cranking warmth to a higher degree with a full DRYRIDE Heat Cycle interior. Underfoot, the Vibram® XWing Outsole with EcoStep™ Plus is comprised of 50% recycled rubber, minimizing your environmental footprint and guaranteeing grip. Shock absorption is equally advanced with Burton-exclusive ReBounce bringing cushioning closer to your foot while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep warmth and cushioning consistent in cold weather.
- Liner: LIFE+ Liner, Liner Vecro Closure, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff Lite
- Shell: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Articulating Cuff, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Lacing: Speed Zone™, New England Ropes
- Backstay: Weld: Welded backstay increases support and durability, Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Easy Slide articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion.
- Outsole/Cushioning: Traditional, Vibram® XWing Outsole, Vibram® EcoStep Plus
- Response: 7
Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe, Life+ Liner uses lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture, Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot.
Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot.
Vibram X Wing
Vibram® XWing Outsole with Ecostep™ rubber gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled construction with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 gel in the heel and toe, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.
7 (1-10 Scale)