Burton Men's Swath Step On Boot Black 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Stomp the entire mountain with lightweight, mid-flexing performance and a micro-adjustable Dual Zone Boa® Fit System with the convenience of Step-on.
Just step and ride. The men's Burton Swath Step On® ® Snowboard Boot brings step-in binding ease to ease the medium-flex tweakability and comfort of the Swath boot. The Dual Zone Boa Fit System with Coiler™ Technology allows for precise forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial and the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the Boa lifetime guarantee. The heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot's natural shape, while its heat reflective lining enhances warmth, so your feet stay warm and you can ride longer.
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Tuff Cuff Lite
- Shell: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Articulating Cuff, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Fit System Coiler™ Technology Powered by Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Backstay: Step On backstays feature a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance
- Outsole/Cushioning: Step On outsoles feature toe cleats in the forefeet that securely fasten into the bindings, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Response: 5
Dual Zone Boa Coiler with TX3 Laces
Burton's Dual Zone Boa lacing consists of two independent zones, controlled by two separate laces allowing you to customise your fit with ease, and get in and out of your boot in record time.
Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
Step On® EST® Outsole goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel inserts.
5 (1-10 Scale)