From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the women's Burton Day Trader Snowboard boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to perform in fresh snow, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise in the nose adds the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- Bend: Directional Flat Top
- Shape/flex: Directional, 12mm Taper, Twin
- Core: Super Fly II 700G Core with Dualzone EGD,Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/base: Women's Specific Triax,Sintered
- Extras: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- Personality: 3 - 6 (Medium)
- Terrain: Park: 3, Groomers: 8, Powder: 8
- ARTIST: Jacquelyn Potter jacquelynpotter.com
Directional Flat Top
This features a longer entry rocker in the nose that transitions into a flat section just before your front foot for the remainder of the board. This will be the most powder specific board bend as it promotes lift and float for deeper days while not lacking stability and control.
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
3 - 6 (1-10 Scale)
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?