Burton Women's Escapade EST Binding Twilight Grey 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Lightweight, strong, and built to perform on any terrain, the women's Burton Escapade EST® Snowboard Binding is the only choice for women who want it all. Slightly softer, more playful, and lighter weight than the Lexa binding, it offers the perfect balance of high-end comfort and a playful feel. Hammock technology in the ankle strap combined with the Kickback Hammock Hi-back and Supergrip Capstrap literally wraps your entire boot in seamless comfort and response. The EST model pairs with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: SSingle-Component, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, PodBED
- Response: 5 - 7 (Medium)
- Straps / Buckles: Hammockstrap™, Double Take Buckles, Flex Slider, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Hi-Back: Kickback Hammock: Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration
- MicroFLAD™: MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Includes Reground Materials
- Burton Binding Warranty
With EST® bindings you benefit from all the advantages of The Channel™ system since the bindings mount on the outside of your feet and you do not have any hardware underneath your feet.
- Great board feel from the flexible foot beds
- Widest range of stance possibilities on the market
- Fast mounting, adjustments
Please note that EST® bindings will only mount to boards with The Channel™.
Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response.
PodBED Cushioning is a women's-exclusive system focusing on reducing common pressure points and featuring a clear top-sheet material that evenly distributes a rider's weight, B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration, MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
5 - 7 (1-10 Scale)