Fresh style with the power of GORE-TEX and lightweight insulation so you can ride warm and dry on cold days.
Staying warm and dry on the mountain doesn't have to mean looking techy. The women's Burton GORE-TEX Balsam Jacket brings fresh style with low-profile tech. Its asymmetrical zipper, back cuff zips and clean lines make good cover for trusted waterproofing. Breathable materials and low-bulk insulation keep you comfy on the coldest days at the mountain.
Insulation: Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g)
Fit: Regular Fit
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable:
- It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Asymmetrical two-way front zipper
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g) insulation uses 40% recycled material to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Sherpa fleece lined collar
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered cuff gussets
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents and sleeve vents
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?