Burton Women's Lexa X EST Binding Team Gray 2021
You Save: $70.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Baseplate: Single-Component, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, SensoryBED™, B3 Gel
- Response: 7 - 9 (Medium - Firm)
- Straps / Buckles: Asym Hammockstrap™, Double Take Buckles, Flex Slider, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Hi-Back: Heel Hammock: Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response DialFLAD™: DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Includes Reground Materials
- Burton Binding Warranty
With EST® bindings you benefit from all the advantages of The Channel™ system since the bindings mount on the outside of your feet and you do not have any hardware underneath your feet.
- Great board feel from the flexible foot beds
- Widest range of stance possibilities on the market
- Fast mounting, adjustments
Please note that EST® bindings will only mount to boards with The Channel™.
Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance, EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options, Nylon composite material blended with 45% short-glass in the baseplate for lightweight performance.
SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies, Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the spar provides playful response.
Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
7 - 9 (1-10 Scale)