Burton Women's Lexa X Re:Flex Binding Bright Red 2021
You Save: $70.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The Re:Flex™ version is compatible with any board mounting system.
- Baseplate: Single-Component, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ FullBED, B3 Gel
- Response: 7 - 9 (Medium - Firm)
- Straps / Buckles: Asym Hammockstrap™, Double Take Buckles, Flex Slider, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Hi-Back: Heel Hammock: Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response DialFLAD™: DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Includes Reground Materials
- Burton Binding Warranty
Re:flex bindings allow you to mount your bindings on The Channel™, 3 hole, or 4 hole pattern boards. They do this by using a standard mounting setup with disc and hardware underneath your feet.
Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response.
Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.
Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
7 - 9 (1-10 Scale)