All the stretch, quick-drying and odor-fighting tech you need in a midweight base layer, plus casual rock band style for everyday living.
The women's Burton Base Layer Tech T-Shirt is a fashion-forward crew that breathes easy and dries quickly so you can ride or hike year-round without getting soaked, cold, and clammy. The DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight fabric's technical properties include four-way stretch (meaning it won't shrink). It'll even limit laundry with its Agion® Stink-Proof finish. Wear the Base Layer Tech T-Shirt as a base layer midwinter, or ditch the jacket altogether and rock it solo when riding, hiking, or working out in warmer weather. With a tailored cut with a longer drop tail, you'll wish you had one for every day of the week.
Material: DRYRIDE Ultrawick
Style: Baselayer Set
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Women's silhouette and droptail styling
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick midweight fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- Quick drying and highly breathable
- bluesign® approved non-biocidal finishes keep odors at bay
- Anti-pilling for long lasting softness
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort