Burton Women's Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard 2023
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 1
Calgary Shawnessy: 1
Make every turn a metaphorical thumbs up with the versatility and catch-free control of a board that's built to expand your horizons.
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the women's Burton Yeasayer Snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flying V profile provides a relaxed and floaty feel, while a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
Profile: Hybrid Camber
- Bend: Flying V Bend features rocker zones between and outside your feet for enhanced playfulness, and float and camber zones underneath your feet that focus edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly® 800G Core: Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Extruded Base: Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Profile: Hybrid Camber
The perfect rocker/camber hybrid. Shortened rocker between inserts and camber underfoot with rockered tip/tail for control/precision/float.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 3 - 4 (Scale 1 - 10)
Forgiving, easy to learn and progress on. Jibbers delight. Butter it all.
Low and easy maintenance, less expensive. Great for beginners and Freestyle riders.