Capita 2020 Spring Break Powder Racer
You Save: $239.95 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The new Spring Break Powder Racers utilize the highly sought-after shape from last year’s break out 154 powder design and place it into an accessibly priced construction configuration. Available now in three sizes, the Powder Racers feature an FSC® Certified P2 Superlight Core™, new Technora™ + Flax Boosters, and a new Powder Drive™ base. Lightweight, dependable, and affordable, now you can live the Spring Break Snowcraft dream without breaking the bank.
- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop
- Technora + Flax Boosters: Interwoven Aramid and sustainable Flax fibers that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls The SURF ROCKER features a continuous arching tip and tail inspired by
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Just like it sounds this profile has no camber or rocker – it’s flat between the contact points.
This camber style gives a stable ride, meaning it could be a good option for beginners except that, like the traditional camber, it’s prone to catching an edge.
It makes it good for landing big air and is fine for hitting jibs. It is quick from edge to edge so is great for riding through trees and tighter areas and provides plenty of edge-hold.
The trade off is that, due to having so much contact with the ground, this style will be a slower ride. If speed is your thing this may not be the way to go; also for beginners it will be easier to catch an edge than a rocker board but is more stable.
The SURF ROCKER features a continuous arching tip and tail inspired by the modern design of many of today’s best surfboards—flat through the inserts with smooth arcing tip and tails. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
5 (Scale 1-10)
Powerdrive Base: Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Exclusively formulated for the wide chassis of the Spring Break powder division these bases were made with the powder lifestyle in mind.