- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- Inlaid Alloy Tail Skid Plate: Make Sparks!
- Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- NEW! Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Just like it sounds this profile has no camber or rocker – it’s flat between the contact points.
This camber style gives a stable ride, meaning it could be a good option for beginners except that, like the traditional camber, it’s prone to catching an edge.
It makes it good for landing big air and is fine for hitting jibs. It is quick from edge to edge so is great for riding through trees and tighter areas and provides plenty of edge-hold.
The trade off is that, due to having so much contact with the ground, this style will be a slower ride. If speed is your thing this may not be the way to go; also for beginners it will be easier to catch an edge than a rocker board but is more stable.
The SURF ROCKER features a continuous arching tip and tail inspired by the modern design of many of today’s best surfboards—flat through the inserts with smooth arcing tip and tails. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
TAPERED DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
A tapered directional shape is like a directional shape but the width of the nose will be noticeably larger than the width of the tail.
Almost everything about the tail and the nose will be different – flex, sidecut, length and width. The stance will always be setback and everything is designed to go only in one direction.
4 (Scale 1-10)
Superdrive EX Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide. This is an extruded base created from leftover sintered base material.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?