Capita 2020 The Outsiders
You Save: $239.95 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Technora + Flax Boosters: Interwoven Aramid and sustainable Flax fibers that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet /w Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Camber provides the stability and pop many shreds can´t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design.
The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
A true twin shape is completely symmetrical. If you cut a true twin in half exactly down the middle you would end up with two identical pieces of board.
This means that the nose and the tail are the same length and the same width and the bindings are centred on the board – i.e. they are equal distances from the centre of the board and the front binding is the same distance from the nose as the back binding is from the tail.
Of course, as you can adjust the width of the position of the bindings you could create a setback stance if you were so inclined but this would be unusual on a true twin given its purpose and might be a strange feel depending on the camber profile (i.e. one foot could end up being over camber and the other over rocker which would probably feel odd).
In addition to this a true twin has exactly the same flex in the nose and tail.
6 (Scale 1-10)
Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight_ ultra high-density polyethylene—the Millenium Falcon of bases_ just got turbo charged.