Capita 2020 Ultrafear
You Save: $231.95 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Dual Blaster Ashpop Core: A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Technora + Flax Boosters: Interwoven Aramid and sustainable Flax fibers that absorb shock and increase power and response.
- Kevlar / Titanal Body Armor: Precision tuned, futuristic performance technology
- 1.5mm Cork Edge Dampening System: Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
- Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges with Offset Seam
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Just like it sounds this profile has no camber or rocker – it’s flat between the contact points.
This camber style gives a stable ride, meaning it could be a good option for beginners except that, like the traditional camber, it’s prone to catching an edge.
It makes it good for landing big air and is fine for hitting jibs. It is quick from edge to edge so is great for riding through trees and tighter areas and provides plenty of edge-hold.
The trade off is that, due to having so much contact with the ground, this style will be a slower ride. If speed is your thing this may not be the way to go; also for beginners it will be easier to catch an edge than a rocker board but is more stable.
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero-camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
A true twin shape is completely symmetrical. If you cut a true twin in half exactly down the middle you would end up with two identical pieces of board.
This means that the nose and the tail are the same length and the same width and the bindings are centred on the board – i.e. they are equal distances from the centre of the board and the front binding is the same distance from the nose as the back binding is from the tail.
Of course_ as you can adjust the width of the position of the bindings you could create a setback stance if you were so inclined but this would be unusual on a true twin given its purpose and might be a strange feel depending on the camber profile (i.e. one foot could end up being over camber and the other over rocker which would probably feel odd).
In addition to this a true twin has exactly the same flex in the nose and tail.
5.5 (Scale 1-10)
Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight_ ultra high-density polyethylene—the Millenium Falcon of bases_ just got turbo charged.