Capita Men's Defenders of Awesome 2021
You Save: $137.45 (25%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this model became our #1 selling snowboard and one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world. The D.O.A. features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse camber and is now available in an extended range of wide sizes. With construction technology like an upgraded Dual Blaster Ashpop™ Core, Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls and a high-speed Quantum Drive™ base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the D.O.A. series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
- Flex: Twin
- Rider Type: Resort + Park
- Core: Dual Blaster Ashpop Core: A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls: Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight kevlar.
- Carbon Fiber Boosters :Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- Quantum Drive Base
- MultitechTM Level 4 DeepSpaceTM Silkscreen + PAM16000TM Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet TechnologyTM
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Wins loads of awards, big time
Resort V1 Profile (Camber dominant)
THE URBAN AND RAIL RIPPER THAT WANTS MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AT A MINIMUM PRICE.
Capita's RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of tradi-tional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
5.5 (1-10 Scale)
The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.